Registration is required - Please use the links below to register.
Ash Wednesday - Feb 17
What the Church is doing:
- Advance registration will be required as we are limited to 90 parishioners seated in the main Church..
- Registration for the indoor Masses is at www.signupgenius.com/go/70a054ba5ae2ea20-stjude4
- The bathrooms will be open.
- Our entrance doors will be propped open, and hand sanitizer is available at both entrances.
- Before and after each Mass, the church will be completely sanitized.
- All printed materials – missalettes, bulletins, pamphlets, etc. have been removed. If you should bring printed materials, please take them with you.
- The water in the holy water fonts has been removed.
- The pews have been taped every 6 feet and every other pew will be used so that 6 feet of social distancing will be maintained.
- There will not be a procession of gifts.
What we ask you to do:
- Pre-registration is required to attend the Mass.No registration is available at the door.
- Wear a mask at all times, from leaving the car until returning to the car/ The mask may be removed while receiving the Eucharist.
- Maintain social distancing, staying at least 6 feet away from othersat all times both inside and outside the church, unless you are with your own family.
- Bathrooms will be available.
- Refrain from singing, which expels significantly more aerosolized particles of virus than speaking, which in turn creates a greater risk of spreading the virus.
- Please place your offertory envelope in the basket in the foyer on your way in to Mass; collections will not be taken up during the Mass. Thank you! Online offerings are always welcome and appreciated.
- Refrain from holding hands during the Our Father, or sharing a physical sign of peace.
- Please do not congregate in the lobby before and after Mass.
- Please stay home, if you are not feeling well, or have recently been exposed to Covid-19. This is for your safety and the safety of others.
- And finally, dispensation from Sunday obligation continues, and we will continue to live stream our Masses.